I'm so proud of my boyfriend, he succesfully obtained bachelor degree after a very hardwork to finish his thesis. He did it, i cant hold my tears when i heard that good news. Allah answered my pray, no no OUR pray. I never give up to support him, always give him my unconditional love and support, always beside him when he gets down, give him advices and the most important pray for him. That day, when bino get through his thesis defense he warned me not to come to see him, because he afraid he couldn't concetrate. I feel a lil bit dissapointed because i cant stand beside him in his very special yet stressful day. But, i didn't want to disturb him. I have another plan. I went to PIM to buy a present for him. I took a bus from bogor, then i was looking for his present alone. I found blue jack niklaus polo shirt, hmmm it must be good on him (everything looks good on you sayang :p), so i bought it. Then i went to jatinangor to attend class at 5 pm. In the evening, Bino came to jatonangor, but he didn't say anything about the result of his thesis defense. Aaaaaaa deg-degan. Then when we met, i saw a very big smile on his face. He passed the test :) Yeaaay you got S,E. in your last name. So prooooooud of you bino, then we went to bsm. He treated me sushi tei :9 yam yam yammmmm. Congratulations my boyfriend, my role model, smartest yet silly man i know, i'm so glad to be by your side in your hard times, happy day. xoxoxo
btw: i really wish that you will wear my present :)
No comments:
Post a Comment