“Good morning my love!
I'm writing this blog from my home in bogor, and you are far away from me. I just want to share how i feel in this blog. In the last two days you were angry with me because i was leaving you to sleep without saying something sweet as we usually did. We usually talk in the cellphone for hours, but yesterday you can't called me, because you're sleeping with ur parents. Everytime i wake up, i wish i got something sweet like your morning text, but in the last two days i got your angry text. feel empty in the morning. I miss you, i dont want this simple problem make you angry with me. I'm so sorry i didn't mean it. I don’t think I could ever describe the way I really feel about you. I am so blessed for being the one you chose to be with and it’s a privilege to love you and to take care of you. keep loving me B.
Thank you for being so caring, loving and patient.
I love you."
-medina-
No comments:
Post a Comment