Pre-wed photoshoot. Hehe kidding...I was just helping my friend dhea with her team called djandela photografi to make some portofolio. At first she sent me a bbm and asked me whether i'd like to join or not with her project then I asked Bino, and its a yes !! We were happy to get involved with her project (yaa itung2 punya koleksi foto juga) hahahahah, bino sampe beli jas segala, pacarku baik banget. Well, talking about marriage i might say i'm too young but too naive if i said i don't wanna marry him. Of course i want, there are two options for each relationship whether to break up or get married. I believe Allah has the best plan for us, keep praying for our future ahead sayang... I'll do my best for us :)
30 March 2011
PRE-WED
Pre-wed photoshoot. Hehe kidding...I was just helping my friend dhea with her team called djandela photografi to make some portofolio. At first she sent me a bbm and asked me whether i'd like to join or not with her project then I asked Bino, and its a yes !! We were happy to get involved with her project (yaa itung2 punya koleksi foto juga) hahahahah, bino sampe beli jas segala, pacarku baik banget. Well, talking about marriage i might say i'm too young but too naive if i said i don't wanna marry him. Of course i want, there are two options for each relationship whether to break up or get married. I believe Allah has the best plan for us, keep praying for our future ahead sayang... I'll do my best for us :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment